Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- cis-Platinum in treatment of advanced or recurrent squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix: A phase II study of the Gynecologic Oncology Group.Cancer. 1981; 48: 899-903
- Randomized trial of three cisplatin dose schedules in squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix (a Gynecologic Oncology Group Study).J. Clin. Oncol. 1985; 3: 1079-1085
- Design, analysis and interpretation of chemotherapy trials in gynecologic cancer.in: Deppe G. Chemotherapy of gynecologic cancer. A. R. Liss, New York1984: 49-83
- Perspectives and research in gynecologic oncology.Cancer. 1976; 38: 509
- Chemotherapy in the management of advanced or recurrent cervical and endometrial carcinoma.Cancer. 1981; 48: 658
- 24-hour infusion of cis-platinum in head and neck cancers.Cancer. 1978; 42: 2135-2140
- Clinical phase I–II study of cis-dichloro-diammineplatinum (II) given by continuous IV infusion.Cancer Treat. Rep. 1978; 62: 1553-1555
- Antiemetic efficacy of high-dose metoclopramide: Randomized trials with placebo and prochlorperazine in patients with chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.N. Engl. J. Med. 1981; 305: 905-909
Lewis, G. Personal communication.
- The effect of cis-diamminedichloroplatinum (II) on cultured human lymphoma cells and its therapeutic implications.Cancer Res. 1973; 33: 3091-3095
- Pharmacokinetics and protein binding of cis-dichlorodiammineplatinum (II) administered as a one-hour or as a 20-hour infusion.Cancer Pharmacol. 1980; 5: 21-26