- •Ovarian and endometrial clear cell carcinomas have similar molecular profiles.
- •Gynecologic clear cell carcinomas have distinct molecular profiles from renal types.
- •Gynecologic clear cell carcinomas have high mutations rates in the PI3K/mTOR pathway.
- •Ovarian clear cell carcinomas had a 19.1% tumor mutation burden.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clear cell carcinoma of the ovary: a review of the literature.Gynecol. Oncol. 2012; 126: 481-490
- Prognostic implication of endometriosis in clear cell carcinoma of the ovary.Gynecol. Oncol. 2008; 110: 336-344
- Do clear cell ovarian carcinomas have poorer prognosis compared to other epithelial cell types? A study of 1411 clear cell ovarian cancers.Gynecol. Oncol. 2008; 109: 370-376
- Prognostic factors for stage III epithelial ovarian cancer: a gynecologic oncology group study.J. Clin. Oncol. 2007; 25: 3621-3627
- Clear cell carcinoma of the ovary: a distinct histologic type with poor prognosis and resistance to platinum-based chemotherapy in stage III disease.Gynecol. Oncol. 1996; 60: 412-417
- Early pathologic stage clear cell carcinoma and uterine papillary serous carcinoma of the endometrium: comparison of clinicopathologic features and survival.Int. J. Gynecol. Pathol. 1995; 14: 30-38
- Molecular profiling of clear cell ovarian cancers: identifying potential treatment targets for clinical trials.Int. J. Gynecol. Cancer. 2016; 26: 648-654
- Clear cell carcinomas of the ovary and kidney: clarity through genomics.J. Pathol. 2018; 244: 550-564
- Identification of novel mutations in Japanese ovarian clear cell carcinoma patients using optimized targeted NGS for clinical diagnosis.Gynecol. Oncol. 2017; 144: 377-383
- Microsatellite instability status determined by next-generation sequencing and compared with PD-L1 and tumor mutational burden in 11,348 patients.Cancer Med. 2018; 7: 746-756
- Ovarian Cancer including fallopian tube cancer and primary peritoneal 2019.(Available from)
- Uterine Neoplasms 2019.(Available from)
- BAP1, PBRM1 and SETD2 in clear-cell renal cell carcinoma: molecular diagnostics and possible targets for personalized therapies.Expert. Rev. Mol. Diagn. 2015; 15: 1201-1210
- Integrated genomic analyses of ovarian carcinoma.Nature. 2011; 474: 609-615
- Identification of somatic genetic alterations in ovarian clear cell carcinoma with next generation sequencing.Genes Chromosom. Cancer. 2018; 57: 51-60
- Exome sequencing landscape analysis in ovarian clear cell carcinoma shed light on key chromosomal regions and mutation gene networks.Am. J. Pathol. 2017; 187: 2246-2258
- Genomic landscape of ovarian clear cell carcinoma via whole exome sequencing.Gynecol. Oncol. 2018; 148: 375-382
- Genomics to immunotherapy of ovarian clear cell carcinoma: unique opportunities for management.Gynecol. Oncol. 2018; 151: 381-389
- VHL gene mutations in renal cell carcinoma: role as a biomarker of disease outcome and drug efficacy.Curr. Oncol. Rep. 2009; 11: 94-101
- Systemic treatment of metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma in 2018: current paradigms, use of immunotherapy, and future directions.Eur. Urol. 2019; 75: 100-110
- Nivolumab plus Ipilimumab versus Sunitinib in advanced renal-cell carcinoma.N. Engl. J. Med. 2018; 378: 1277-1290
- A phase II study of frontline paclitaxel/carboplatin/bevacizumab, paclitaxel/carboplatin/temsirolimus, or ixabepilone/carboplatin/bevacizumab in advanced/recurrent endometrial cancer.Gynecol. Oncol. 2018; 150: 274-281
- A phase II evaluation of sunitinib in the treatment of persistent or recurrent clear cell ovarian carcinoma: an NRG oncology/gynecologic oncology group study (GOG-254).Gynecol. Oncol. 2018; 150: 247-252
- FDA approval summary: Pembrolizumab for the treatment of microsatellite instability-high solid tumors.Clin. Cancer Res. 2019; 25: 3753-3758
- Microsatellite instability and alteration of the expression of hMLH1 and hMSH2 in ovarian clear cell carcinoma.Hum. Pathol. 2004; 35: 552-559
- Refining prognosis and identifying targetable pathways for high-risk endometrial cancer; a TransPORTEC initiative.Mod. Pathol. 2015; 28: 836-844
- Antitumor activity and safety of Pembrolizumab in patients with advanced recurrent ovarian Cancer: results from the phase 2 KEYNOTE-100 study.Ann. Oncol. 2019; 30: 1080-1087
- Clear cell ovarian cancers with microsatellite instability: a unique subset of ovarian cancers with increased tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes and PD-1/PD-L1 expression.Oncoimmunology. 2017; 6e1277308
- Safety and antitumor activity of Pembrolizumab in advanced programmed death ligand 1-positive endometrial Cancer: results from the KEYNOTE-028 study.J. Clin. Oncol. 2017; 35: 2535-2541
- Pembrolizumab in patients with programmed death ligand 1-positive advanced ovarian cancer: analysis of KEYNOTE-028.Gynecol. Oncol. 2019; 152: 243-250
- Safety and antitumor activity of anti-PD-1 antibody, Nivolumab, in patients with platinum-resistant ovarian Cancer.J. Clin. Oncol. 2015; 33: 4015-4022
- Molecular profiles and tumor mutational burden analysis in Chinese patients with gynecologic cancers.Sci. Rep. 2018; 8: 8990
- Significance of tumor mutation burden combined with immune infiltrates in the progression and prognosis of ovarian cancer.Cancer Cell Int. 2020; 20
- Impact of somatic molecular profiling on clinical trial outcomes in rare epithelial gynecologic cancer patients.Gynecol. Oncol. 2019; 153: 304-311
- Identification of molecular targets in vulvar cancers.Gynecol. Oncol. 2017; 146: 305-313
- Identification of potential therapeutic targets by molecular profiling of 628 cases of uterine serous carcinoma.Gynecol. Oncol. 2015; 138: 620-626
- Outcomes after targeted treatment based on somatic tumor genetic testing for women with gynecologic cancer.Gynecol. Oncol. 2021; 163: 220-228
- Molecular profiling of malignancies guides first-line N-of-1 treatments in the I-PREDICT treatment-naïve study.Genome Med. 2021; 13: 155
- Real-world data from a molecular tumor board demonstrates improved outcomes with a precision N-of-one strategy.Nat. Commun. 2020; 11: 4965