Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Primary cytoreductive surgery and adjuvant hormonal monotherapy in women with advanced low-grade serous ovarian carcinoma: reducing overtreatment without compromising survival?.Gynecol. Oncol. 2017; 147: 85-91
- Hormonal maintenance therapy for women with low-grade serous cancer of the ovary or peritoneum.J. Clin. Oncol. 2017; 35: 1103-1111
- NCCN guidelines® insights: ovarian cancer, version 3.2022: featured updates to the NCCN guidelines.J. Natl. Compr. Cancer Netw. 2022; 20: 972-980
- MILO/ENGOT-ov11: Binimetinib versus physician's choice chemotherapy in recurrent or persistent low-grade serous carcinomas of the ovary, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneum.J. Clin. Oncol. 2020; 38: 3753-3762
- Trametinib versus standard of care in patients with recurrent low-grade serous ovarian cancer (GOG 281/LOGS): an international, randomised, open-label, multicentre, phase 2/3 trial.Lancet. 2022; 399: 541-553
- Genomic analysis of low-grade serous ovarian carcinoma to identify key drivers and therapeutic vulnerabilities.J. Pathol. 2021; 253: 41-54
- The genomic landscape of low-grade serous ovarian/peritoneal carcinoma and its impact on clinical outcomes.Gynecol. Oncol. 2022; 165: 560-567
- Molecular characterization of low-grade serous ovarian carcinoma identifies genomic aberrations according to hormone receptor expression.NPJ Precis. Oncol. 2022; 6: 47
- MAPK pathway genetic alterations are associated with prolonged overall survival in low-grade serous ovarian carcinoma.Clin. Cancer Res. 2022;
- Contemporary primary treatment of women with stage II-IV low-grade serous ovarian/peritoneal cancer (LGSOC): Determinants of relapse and disease-free survival.Gynecol. Oncol. 2022; 167: 139-145