- •We evaluated the activity of Temsirolimus with Carboplatin and Taxol Followed by Temsirolimus in Clear Cell Ovarian Cancer.
- •Median PFS (OS) was 11 (23) months for US/Korea and 12 (26) months for Japan.
- •Among patients with a response, median duration of response was 20.4 months.
- •Most common grade 3–4 adverse events were neutropenia, leukopenia, anemia.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer statistics.CA Cancer J. Clin. 2021; 71: 7-33
- Prognostic factors for stage III epithelial ovarian cancer: a gynecologic oncology group study.J. Clin. Oncol. 2007; 25: 3621-3627
- Cancer statistics.CA Cancer J. Clin. 2018; 68: 7-30
- Diagnosis and management of epithelial ovarian cancer.Obstet. Gynecol. 2006; 107: 1399-1410
- Cancer of the ovary.N. Engl. J. Med. 2004; 351: 2519-2529
- Long-term follow-up confirms a survival advantage of the paclitaxel-cisplatin regimen over the cyclophosphamide-cisplatin combination in advanced ovarian cancer.Int. J. Gynecol. Cancer. 2003; 13: 144-148
- Recurrent ovarian cancer.Clin. Adv. Hematol. Oncol. 2005; 3: 723-736
- Novel approaches in advancing the treatment of epithelial ovarian cancer: the role of angiogenesis inhibition.J. Clin. Oncol. 2007; 25: 2894-2901
- Phase I study of temsirolimus (CCI-779), carboplatin, and paclitaxel in patients (pts) with advanced solid tumors: NCIC CTG IND 179.J. Clin. Oncol. 2009; 15s
- Gene expression profiles of serous, endometrioid, and clear cell subtypes of ovarian and endometrial cancer.Clin. Cancer Res. 2005; 11: 6422-6430
- One- and two-stage designs for stratified phase II clinical trials.Stat. Med. 2005; 24: 2597-2611
- New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada.J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205-216
- Gene set enrichment analysis: a knowledge-based approach for interpreting genome-wide expression profiles.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A. 2005; 102: 15545-15550
- Moderated estimation of fold change and dispersion for RNA-seq data with DESeq2.Genome Biol. 2014; 15: 550
- GSVA: gene set variation analysis for microarray and RNA-seq data.BMC Bioinform. 2013; 14: 7
- Expression profiling of serous low malignant potential, low-grade, and high-grade tumors of the ovary.Cancer Res. 2005; 65: 10602-10612
- Common human UGT1A polymorphisms and the altered metabolism of irinotecan active metabolite 7-ethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecin (SN-38).Mol. Pharmacol. 2002; 62: 608-617
- Modulation of paclitaxel resistance by annexin IV in human cancer cell lines.Br. J. Cancer. 2000; 83: 83-88
- G1 cell cycle progression and the expression of G1 cyclins are regulated by PI3K/AKT/mTOR/p70S6K1 signaling in human ovarian cancer cells.Am. J. Phys. Cell Physiol. 2004; 287: C281-C291
- Therapeutic targets: MTOR and related pathways.Cancer Biol. Ther. 2006; 5: 1065-1073
- Signaling by target of rapamycin proteins in cell growth control.Microbiol. Mol. Biol. Rev. 2005; 69: 79-100
- mTOR is a promising therapeutic target both in cisplatin-sensitive and cisplatin-resistant clear cell carcinoma of the ovary.Clin. Cancer Res. 2009; 15: 5404-5413
- RAD001 inhibits human ovarian cancer cell proliferation, enhances cisplatin-induced apoptosis, and prolongs survival in an ovarian cancer model.Clin. Cancer Res. 2007; 13: 4261-4270
- Takekokoshiet al: therapeutic strategy targeting the mTOR-HIF-1alpha-VEGF pathway in ovarian clear cell adenocarcinoma.Pathol. Int. 2009; 59: 19-27
- Prognosis of ovarian clear cell carcinoma compared to other histological subtypes: a meta-analysis.Gynecol. Oncol. 2011; 122: 541-547
- Progression-free survival and overall survival of patients with clear cell carcinoma of the ovary treated with paclitaxel-carboplatin or irinotecan-cisplatin: retrospective analysis.Int. J. Clin. Oncol. 2007; 12: 256-260
- Asian ethnicity-related differences in gastric cancer presentation and outcome among patients treated at a Canadian cancer center.J. Clin. Oncol. 2003; 21: 2070-2076
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
☆This study was previously presented in abstract form for ASCO 2016 34 (15 suppl) May 20, Abstr 5531 poster.