- Shah K.
- Zafar S.Y.
- Chino F.
- Altice C.K.
- Banegas M.P.
- Tucker-Seeley R.D.
- Yabroff K.R.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Role of financial toxicity in perpetuating health disparities.Trends Cancer. Apr 2022; 8: 266-268https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trecan.2021.12.007
- Financial hardships experienced by cancer survivors: a systematic review.J. Natl. Cancer Inst. Feb 2017; 109https://doi.org/10.1093/jnci/djw205
- Financial insolvency as a risk factor for early mortality among patients with cancer.J. Clin. Oncol. Mar 20 2016; 34: 980-986https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2015.64.6620
- Patient-reported benefit from proposed interventions to reduce financial toxicity during cancer treatment.Support Care Cancer. Mar 2022; 30: 2713-2721https://doi.org/10.1007/s00520-021-06697-6
- Catastrophic health expenditures, insurance churn, and nonemployment among gynecologic cancer patients in the United States.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Mar 2022; 226: 384 e1-384 e13https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2021.09.034
- Risk factors for financial toxicity in patients with gynecologic cancer.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Jun 2022; 226: 817 e1-817 e9https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2021.12.012
- Insurance-based disparities and risk of financial toxicity among patients undergoing gynecologic cancer operations.Gynecol. Oncol. Jun 1 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ygyno.2022.05.017
- Effects of the affordable care act medicaid expansion on the distribution of new general internists across states.Med. Care. Jul 1 2021; 59: 653-660https://doi.org/10.1097/MLR.0000000000001523
- Impact of social determinants of health on cancer care: a survey of community oncologists.BMJ Open. Oct 6 2021; 11e049259https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2021-049259
- Impact of trained oncology financial navigators on patient out-of-pocket spending.Am. J. Manag. Care. Mar 2018; 24: S74-S79
- Cancer groundshot: building a robust cancer control platform in addition to launching the cancer moonshot.Am. Soc. Clin. Oncol. Educ. Book. Apr 2022; 42: 1-16https://doi.org/10.1200/EDBK_359521