- •In HGSOCs the definition of morphological architectural patterns and intratumor heterogeneity are useful in prognosis.
- •HGSOCs with SET features had longer overall and progression free survival
- •The Shannon diversity index (SDI) is a proposed method to measure intratumor heterogeneity.
- •In HGSOCs higher intratumor heterogeneity by SDI was a negative independent prognostic factor in patients treated with NACT.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ovarian carcinomas: five distinct diseases with different origins, genetic alterations, and clinicopathological features.Virchows Arch. 2012; 460: 237-249
- Effect of adoption of neoadjuvant chemotherapy for advanced ovarian cancer on all cause mortality: quasi-experimental study.BMJ. 2018; 360: j5463
- Trends in the use of neoadjuvant chemotherapy for advanced ovarian cancer in the United States.Gynecol. Oncol. 2016; 143: 236-240
- Role of Neoadjuvant chemotherapy in advanced epithelial ovarian Cancer.J. Clin. Oncol. 2019; 37: 2398-2405
- Rethinking ovarian cancer: recommendations for improving outcomes.Nat. Rev. Cancer. 2011; 11: 719-725
- Survival impact of surgical cytoreduction in stage IV epithelial ovarian cancer.Gynecol. Oncol. 1999; 72: 278-287
- Role of surgical outcome as prognostic factor in advanced epithelial ovarian cancer: a combined exploratory analysis of 3 prospectively randomized phase 3 multicenter trials: by the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Gynaekologische Onkologie Studiengruppe Ovarialkarzinom (AGO-OVAR) and the Groupe d’Investigateurs Nationaux pour les etudes des cancers de l’Ovaire (GINECO).Cancer. 2009; 115: 1234-1244
- Rucaparib maintenance treatment for recurrent ovarian carcinoma after response to platinum therapy (ARIEL3): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2017; 390: 1949-1961
- Niraparib maintenance therapy in platinum-sensitive, recurrent ovarian Cancer.N. Engl. J. Med. 2016; 375: 2154-2164
- Homologous recombination deficiency status-based classification of high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma.Sci. Rep. 2020; 10: 2757
- Identification of prognostic groups in high-grade serous ovarian Cancer treated with platinum-Taxane chemotherapy.Cancer Res. 2015; 75: 2987-2998
- Development and validation of the gene expression predictor of high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma molecular SubTYPE (PrOTYPE).Clin. Cancer Res. 2020; 26: 5411-5423
- Genomic consequences of aberrant DNA repair mechanisms stratify ovarian cancer histotypes.Nat. Genet. 2017; 49: 856-865
- Copy-number signatures and mutational processes in ovarian carcinoma.bioRxiv. 2017; : 174201
- Morphologic patterns associated with BRCA1 and BRCA2 genotype in ovarian carcinoma.Mod. Pathol. 2012; 25: 625-636
- Novel molecular subtypes of serous and Endometrioid ovarian Cancer linked to clinical outcome.Clin. Cancer Res. 2008; 14: 5198-5208
- WHO Classification of Tumours Female Genital Tumours.International Agency for Research on Cancer, 2020
- Morphologic correlates of molecular alterations in extrauterine Mullerian carcinomas.Mod. Pathol. 2016; 29: 893-903
- Prediction of BRCA1 Germline mutation status in women with ovarian Cancer using morphology-based criteria: identification of a: BRCA1: ovarian Cancer phenotype.Am. J. Surg. Pathol. 2012; 36: 1170-1177
- Architectural patterns of ovarian/pelvic high-grade serous carcinoma.Int. J. Gynecol. Pathol. 2012; 31: 397-404
- Ovarian carcinoma histotype determination is highly reproducible, and is improved through the use of immunohistochemistry.Histopathology. 2014; 64: 1004-1013
- Microenvironmental heterogeneity parallels breast Cancer progression: a histology-genomic integration analysis.PLoS Med. 2016; 13e1001961
- Molecular classification of high grade endometrioid and clear cell ovarian cancer using TCGA gene expression signatures.Gynecol. Oncol. 2016; 141: 95-100
- Morphological effects of chemotherapy on ovarian carcinoma.J. Clin. Pathol. 2002; 55: 27-31
- Synthetic lethality in CCNE1-amplified high grade serous ovarian cancer through combined inhibition of polo-like kinase 1 and microtubule dynamics.Oncotarget. 2018; 9: 25842-25859
- Transitional cell carcinoma of the ovary: a matched control study of advanced-stage patients treated with cisplatin-based chemotherapy.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1993; 168 (discussion 85-7): 1178-1185
- Survival benefit for patients with advanced-stage transitional cell carcinomas vs. other subtypes of ovarian carcinoma after chemotherapy with platinum and paclitaxel.Gynecol. Oncol. 2005; 97: 195-199
- Ovarian carcinomas with transitional cell carcinoma pattern.Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1990; 93: 457-465
- Cell-stiffness and morphological architectural patterns in clinical samples of high grade serous ovarian cancers.Nanomedicine. 2021; 37: 102452
- Germline and somatic mutations in homologous recombination genes predict platinum response and survival in ovarian, fallopian tube, and peritoneal carcinomas.Clin. Cancer Res. 2014; 20: 764-775
- Invasion patterns of metastatic Extrauterine high-grade serous carcinoma with BRCA Germline mutation and correlation with clinical outcomes.Am. J. Surg. Pathol. 2016; 40: 404-409
- Immunohistochemistry for the detection of BRCA1 and BRCA2 proteins in patients with ovarian cancer: a systematic review.J. Clin. Pathol. 2020; 73: 191-196
- High-grade serous ovarian cancer: the clone wars.Arch. Gynecol. Obstet. 2017; 295: 569-576