Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incorporation of bevacizumab in the primary treatment of ovarian cancer.N. Engl. J. Med. 2011; 365: 2473-2483
- A phase 3 trial of bevacizumab in ovarian cancer.N. Engl. J. Med. 2011; 365: 2484-2496
- Atezolizumab, bevacizumab, and chemotherapy for newly diagnosed stage III or IV ovarian cancer: Placebo-controlled randomized phase III trial (IMagyn050/GOG 3015/ENGOT-OV39).J. Clin. Oncol. 2021; 39: 1842-1855
- Phase III, randomized trial of mirvetuximab soravtansine versus chemotherapy in patients with platinum-resistant ovarian cancer: primary analysis of FORWARD I.Ann. Oncol. 2021; 32: 757-765
- Rucaparib vs chemotherapy in patients with advanced, relapsed ovarian cancer and a deleterious BRCA mutation: efficacy and safety from ARIEL4, a randomized Phase 3 study.in: Presented at the SGO 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer. 2020
- MILO/ENGOT-ov11: Binimetinib versus Physician’s choice chemotherapy in recurrent or persistent low-grade serous carcinomas of the ovary, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneum.J. Clin. Oncol. 2020; 38: 3753-3762