- •Changes to outpatient Evaluation and Management coding for 2021 are explained.
- •Outpatient visits are now based on either time or medical decision-making (MDM) only.
- •The three elements of MDM will be the basis for most outpatient encounters.
- •Frequently asked questions about the new system are addressed.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Pub 100-04 Medicare Claims Processing. Dec 4, 2020: 5-6
AMA Common Procedural Terminology (CPT®) 2021 Professional Edition p. 5–20.