- •Limited treatment options exist for homologous recombination proficient ovarian cancer.
- •Vigil is an anticancer immuno-therapeutic.
- •Vigil provides neoantigen education, GMCSF activation and TGFβ suppression reversal.
- •Vigil vs. placebo shows benefit of RFS and OS (HR = 0.386, p = 0.007; HR = 0.342, p = 0.019).
- •Vigil demonstrated no Grade 3/4 toxicity compared to placebo.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prognostic significance of BRCA mutations in ovarian cancer: an updated systematic review with meta-analysis.Oncotarget. 2017; 8: 285-302
- Ovarian cancer stem cells and targeted therapy.J. Ovarian Res. 2019; 12: 120
- BRCA1/2 mutation status impact on autophagy and immune response: unheralded target.JNCI Cancer Spectrum. 2020; 4
- Niraparib in patients with newly diagnosed advanced ovarian cancer.N. Engl. J. Med. 2019; 381: 2391-2402
- Final overall survival of a randomized trial of bevacizumab for primary treatment of ovarian cancer.J. Clin. Oncol. 2019; 37: 2317-2328
- Phase II study of vigil(R) DNA engineered immunotherapy as maintenance in advanced stage ovarian cancer.Gynecol. Oncol. 2016; 143: 504-510
- FANG vaccine: autologous tumor cell vaccine genetically modified to express GM-CSF and block production of Furin.Bioprocess. J. 2010; 8: 4-14
- Phase I trial of “bi-shRNAi(furin)/GMCSF DNA/autologous tumor cell” vaccine (FANG) in advanced cancer.Mol. Ther. 2012; 20: 679-686
- Long term follow up: phase I trial of “bi-shRNA furin/GMCSF DNA/autologous tumor cell” immunotherapy (FANGTM) in advanced Cancer.J. Vacc. Vaccin. 2013; 4: 209
- Gemogenovatucel-T (vigil) immunotherapy as maintenance in frontline stage III/IV ovarian cancer (VITAL): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 2b trial.Lancet Oncol. 2020; 21: 1661-1672
- Maintenance Olaparib in patients with newly diagnosed advanced ovarian cancer.N. Engl. J. Med. 2018; 379: 2495-2505
- Olaparib plus bevacizumab as first-line maintenance in ovarian cancer.N. Engl. J. Med. 2019; 381: 2416-2428
- Clonal neoantigens elicit T cell immunoreactivity and sensitivity to immune checkpoint blockade.Science. 2016; 351: 1463-1469
- Long-term follow-up of Phase 2A trial results involving advanced ovarian cancer patients treated with Vigil® in frontline maintenance.Gynecol. Oncol. Rep. 2020; 34: 100648
- Vigil: personalized immunotherapy generating systemic cytotoxic T cell response.Cancer Sci. Res. 2020; 3: 1-4
- Resident Memory T cells and their effect on cancer.Vaccines (Basel). 2020; 8
- Immune response role of angiogenesis inhibitors.Clin. Oncol. Res. 2021; 4: 4-13