- •A novel gauze suspension method allows for safe removal of the retro-aortic and retrocaval lymph nodes.
- •Demonstrates the anatomy of the abdominal aorta (AA) and inferior vena cava (IVC)
- •To prevent leakage of lymphatic fluid, lymphatic vessels should be cauterized at both ends and double-checked for closure.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Systematic (complete) para-aortic lymphadenectomy: description of a novel surgical classification with technical and anatomical considerations.BJOG. 2012; 119: 249-253
- To what extent should para-aortic lymphadenectomy be carried out for surgically staged endometrial cancer?.Int. J. Gynecol. Cancer. 2012; 22: 607-610
- Safety and feasibility analysis of laparoscopic lymphadenectomy in pelvic gynecologic malignancies: a prospective study.Int. J. Gynecol. Cancer. 2015; 25: 1704-1710
- Survival effect of para-aortic lymphadenectomy in endometrial cancer (SEPAL study): a retrospective cohort analysis.Lancet. 2010; 375: 1165-1172
☆This article is approved from IRB review at our institution and has not been published or presented elsewhere.