- •A fellow wellness curriculum was successfully piloted at 15 gynecologic oncology fellowships.
- •The curriculum was well received by faculty and fellows.
- •This satisfies ACGME requirements and can be implemented nationwide.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Burnout and suicidal ideation among U.S. medical students.Ann. Intern. Med. 2008; 149: 334-341
- Maslach burnout inventory.in: Evaluating Stress: A Book of Resources. 3. 1997: 191-218
- Burnout and career satisfaction among American surgeons.Ann. Surg. 2009; 250: 463-471
- The prevalence of substance use disorders in American physicians.Am. J. Addict. 2015; 24: 30-38
- Burnout and associated factors among members of the Society of Gynecologic Oncology.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 2015; 213 (824.e821-829)
- Breaking the Silence: Burnout Among Gynecologic Oncology Trainees Is an Impending Crisis.2019
- Stress and burnout among gynecologic oncologists: a Society of Gynecologic Oncology Evidence-based Review and Recommendations.Gynecol. Oncol. 2016; 143: 421-427
- Improving Physician Well-being, Restoring Meaning in Medicine.https://www.acgme.org/What-We-Do/Initiatives/Physician-Well-BeingDate accessed: August 6, 2018
- Interventions to prevent and reduce physician burnout: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet. 2016; 388: 2272-2281
- Addressing physician burnout: the way forward.JAMA. 2017; 317: 901-902
- Physician burnout: contributors, consequences and solutions.J. Intern. Med. 2018; 283: 516-529
- Mindfulness interventions.Annu. Rev. Psychol. 2017; 68: 491-516
- If every fifth physician is affected by burnout, what about the other four? Resilience strategies of experienced physicians.Acad. Med. 2013; 88: 382-389
- A global measure of perceived stress.J. Health Soc. Behav. 1983; 24: 385-396
- Prevalence of alcohol use disorders among American surgeons.Arch. Surg. 2012; 147: 168-174
- Burnout, hopelessness and suicide risk in medical doctors.Clin. Ter. 2010; 161: 511-514
- The impact of physician burnout on clinical and academic productivity of gynecologic oncologists: a decision analysis.Gynecol. Oncol. 2017; 146: 642-646
- The business case for investing in physician well-being.JAMA Intern. Med. 2017; 177: 1826-1832