- •The location and appearance of cisterna chyli (CC) is highly variable
- •Identification and preservation of CC is critical during laparoscopic paraaortic lymphadenectomy
- •Inadvertent injury to CC during laparoscopic paraaaortic lymphadenectomy could lead to chylous ascites
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lymphatic anatomy.Tech. Vasc. Interv. Radiol. 2016; 19 (Dec): 247-254
- Cisterna chyli: a detailed anatomic investigation.Clin. Anat. 2007; 20 (Aug): 683-688
- Thoracic duct, cisterna chyli, and right lymphatic duct.in: Tubbs S. Shoja M.M. Loukas M. Bergman's Comprehensive Encyclopedia of Human Anatomic Variation. First edition. John Wiley & Sons, 2016: 921-934 (2016)
- Laparoscopic approach for correction of chylous fistula after pelvic and paraaortic lymphadenectomy.J. Minim. Invasive Gynecol. 2010; 17 (Mar-Apr): 262-264