- •The role of SCS in PSROC is still controversial.
- •BRCAmut patients who underwent SCS before platinum-based chemotherapy and olaparib maintenance had an increased TFST and PRS.
- •Indication to SCS should be individualized.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer statistics.CA Cancer J. Clin. 2018; 68 (2018): 7-30
- Treatment of recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer.Ther. Clin. Risk Manag. 2009 Aug; 5: 421-426
- Niraparib maintenance therapy in platinum-sensitive, recurrent ovarian cancer.N. Engl. J. Med. 2016; 375 (25): 2154-2164
- Olaparib tablets as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive, relapsed ovarian cancer and a BRCA1/2 mutation (SOLO2/ENGOT-Ov21): a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2017; 18 (26): 1274-1284
- Rucaparib maintenance treatment for recurrent ovarian carcinoma after response to platinum therapy (ARIEL3): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2017; 390: 1949-1961
- The role of secondary surgery in recurrent ovarian cancer.Int J Surg Oncol. 2012; 2012613980
- Randomized controlled phase III study evaluating the impact of secondary cytoreductive surgery in recurrent ovarian cancer: AGO DESKTOP III/ENGOT ov20.J. Clin. Oncol. 2017; 35: 5501
- A phase III randomized controlled trial of secondary surgical cytoreduction (SSC) followed by platinum-based combination chemotherapy (PBC), with or without bevacizumab (B) in platinum-sensitive, recurrent ovarian cancer (PSOC): a NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) study.J. Clin. Oncol. 2018; 36: 5501
- A phase III randomized controlled trial of secondary cytoreductive surgery (SCS) followed by platinum-based chemotherapy (PC) platinum-sensitive, recurrent ovarian cancer (PSOC)—surgical parameters.in: International Gynecologic Cancer Society. Kyoto, Japan2018
- A treatment selection protocol for recurrent ovarian cancer patients: the role of FDGPET/CT and staging laparoscopy.Oncology. 2008; 75: 152-158
- Positron emission tomography-laparoscopy based method in the prediction of complete cytoreduction in platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer.Ann. Surg. Oncol. 2015; 22: 649-654
- Impact of pattern of recurrence on clinical outcome of ovarian cancer patients: clinical considerations.Eur. J. Cancer. 2006; 42: 2296-2302
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap) - a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J. Biomed. Inform. 2009 Apr; 42: 377-381
- Maintenance olaparib after platinum-based chemotherapy in patients (pts) with newly diagnosed advanced ovarian cancer (OC) and a BRCA mutation (BRCAm): efficacy by surgical and tumor status in the Phase III SOLO1 trial.J. Clin. Oncol. May 20 2019; 37 (5541-5541)
- A mathematic model for relating the drug sensitivity of tumors to their spontaneous mutation rate.Cancer Treat Rep. 1979; 63: 1727-1733
- BRCA mutation status to personalize management of recurrent ovarian cancer: a multicenter study.Ann. Surg. Oncol. 2018 Nov; 25: 3701-3708
- OReO/ENGOT Ov-38: a Phase IIIb trial of olaparib maintenance retreatment in patients with epithelial ovarian cancer.Ann. Oncol. 2017; 28 (NCT03106987): v330-v354