Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Minimally invasive versus abdominal radical hysterectomy for cervical cancer.N. Engl. J. Med. 2018; 379: 1895-1904
- Survival after minimally invasive radical hysterectomy for early-stage cervical cancer.N. Engl. J. Med. 2018; 379: 1905-1914
- Moral injury and suicidality among combat-wounded veterans: the moderating effects of social connectedness and self-compassion.Psychol. Trauma. 2019; ([Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1037/tra0000447
- Moral injury: contextualized care.J. Med. Humanit. 2018; 39: 93-99