- •Baseline QOL scores may predict survival in ovarian cancer patients.
- •Identifying mechanisms to improve QOL for ovarian cancer patients may result in better outcomes.
- •Serial improving QOL may predict improved patient outcomes.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer statistics, 2015.CA Cancer J. Clin. 2015; 65: 5-29
- Aggressive surgical effort and improved survival in advanced-stage ovarian cancer.Obstet. Gynecol. 2006; 107: 77-85
- Survival effect of maximal cytoreductive surgery for advanced ovarian carcinoma during the platinum era: a meta-analysis.J. Clin. Oncol. 2002; 20: 1248-1259
- What is the optimal goal of primary cytoreductive surgery for bulky stage IIIC epithelial ovarian carcinoma (EOC)?.Gynecol. Oncol. 2006; 103: 559-564
- Recent progress in the diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cancer.CA Cancer J. Clin. 2011; 61: 183-203
- Tumor residual after surgical cytoreduction in prediction of clinical outcome in stage IV epithelial ovarian cancer: a gynecologic oncology group study.J. Clin. Oncol. 2008; 26: 83-89
- Dose-dense paclitaxel once a week in combination with carboplatin every 3 weeks for advanced ovarian cancer: a phase 3, open-label, randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2009; 374: 1331-1338
- Intraperitoneal cisplatin and paclitaxel in ovarian cancer.N. Engl. J. Med. 2006; 354: 34-43
- Evaluation of new platinum-based treatment regimens in advanced-stage ovarian cancer: a phase III trial of the gynecologic cancer intergroup.J. Clin. Oncol. 2009; 27: 1419-1425
- Incorporation of bevacizumab in the primary treatment of ovarian cancer.N. Engl. J. Med. 2011; 365: 2473-2483
- Ovarian cancer clinical trial endpoints: society of gynecologic oncology white paper.Gynecol. Oncol. 2014; 132: 8-17
- Assessing health-related quality of life: application to drug therapy.Clin. Ther. 1992; 14 (discussion 849): 850-858
- The association between quality of life domains and overall survival in ovarian cancer patients during adjuvant chemotherapy: a gynecologic oncology group study.Gynecol. Oncol. 2012; 124: 379-382
- Quality-of-life comparisons in a randomized trial of interval secondary cytoreduction in advanced ovarian carcinoma: a gynecologic oncology group study.J. Clin. Oncol. 2005; 23: 5605-5612
- Prognostic value of changes in health-related quality of life scores during curative treatment for esophagogastric cancer.J. Clin. Oncol. 2010; 28: 1666-1670
- Does change in health-related quality of life score predict survival? Analysis of EORTC 08975 lung cancer trial.Br. J. Cancer. 2014; 110: 2427-2433
- Predictive value of serial measurements of quality of life on all-cause mortality in prostate cancer patients: data from CaPSURE (cancer of the prostate strategic urologic research endeavor) database.Qual. Life Res. 2009; 18: 1019-1027
- Patient reported outcomes of a randomized, placebo-controlled trial of bevacizumab in the front-line treatment of ovarian cancer: a gynecologic oncology group study.Gynecol. Oncol. 2013; 128: 573-578
- Reliability and validity of the functional assessment of cancer therapy-ovarian.J. Clin. Oncol. 2001; 19: 1809-1817
- The prognostic significance of patient-reported outcomes in cancer clinical trials.J. Clin. Oncol. 2008; 26: 1355-1363
- Prognostic factors for stage III epithelial ovarian cancer: a gynecologic oncology group study.J. Clin. Oncol. 2007; 25: 3621-3627