Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mullerian adenosarcoma of the uterus. A clinicopathologic analysis of ten cases of a distinctive type of mullerian mixed tumor.Cancer. 1974; 34: 1138-1149
- Mullerian adenosarcoma of the uterus: a clinicopathologic analysis of 100 cases with a review of the literature.Hum Pathol. 1990; 21: 363-381
- Adenosarcoma of the uterus: a Gynecologic Oncology Group clinicopathologic study of 31 cases.Int J Gynecol Pathol. 1992; 11: 75-88
- Surveillance, epidemiology, and end results analysis of 2677 cases of uterine sarcoma 1989–1999.Gynecol Oncol. 2004; 93: 204-208
- Adenofibroma and adenosarcoma of the uterus: a clinicopathologic study of 35 cases.Cancer. 1981; 48: 354-366
Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results, SEER*Stat Database: Incidence-SEER 9 Regs Limited-Use, Nov 2006 Sub (1973–2004), National Cancer Institute, DCCPS, Surveillance Research Program, Cancer Statistics Branch, released April 2007, based on the November 2006 submission. http://.seer.cancer.gov. Accessed October, 2007.
- The Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program, Data Quality.National Cancer Institute, 2007 (http://seer.cancer.gov/about/. Accessed October, 2007)
- Representativeness of the surveillance, epidemiology, and end results program data: recent trends in cancer mortality rates.J Natl Cancer Inst. 1992; 84: 872-877
- Stage I uterine adenosarcoma: a report of six cases.J Surg Oncol. 1988; 37: 128-132
- Mullerian adenosarcoma of the endometrium: review of the literature and report of two cases.Int J Gynecol Pathol. 1983; 2: 182-191
- Mullerian adenosarcomas of the uterus with sarcomatous overgrowth. A clinicopathological analysis of 10 cases.Am J Surg Pathol. 1989; 13: 28-38
- Mullerian adenosarcoma of the uterus with sarcomatous overgrowth.J Surg Oncol. 1992; 51: 68-70
- Uterine adenosarcoma with sarcomatous overgrowth versus uterine carcinosarcoma: comparison of treatment and survival.Gynecol Oncol. 2001; 83: 89-94
- Uterine carcinosarcomas and grade 3 endometrioid cancers: evidence for distinct tumor behavior.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 64-70
- Racial disparities for uterine corpus tumors: changes in clinical characteristics and treatment over time.Cancer. 2009; 115: 1276-1285
- The role of radiation in improving survival for early-stage carcinosarcoma and leiomyosarcoma.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 199 (536e1-536e8)
- Evaluation of the relationship between adenosarcoma and carcinosarcoma and a hypothesis of the histogenesis of uterine sarcomas.Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2003; 22: 75-82
- Prognostic factors in early-stage uterine sarcoma. A Gynecologic Oncology Group study.Cancer. 1993; 71: 1702-1709
- Prognostic factors and survival in 1396 patients with uterine leiomyosarcomas: emphasis on impact of lymphadenectomy and oophorectomy.Cancer. 2008; 112: 820-830
- Carcinosarcoma (malignant mixed mesodermal tumor) of the uterus. A Gynecologic Oncology Group pathologic study of 203 cases.Int J Gynecol Pathol. 1990; 9: 1-19
- Management of uterine Mullerian adenosarcoma with extrauterine metastatic deposits.Gynecol Oncol. 2000; 77: 464-466
- The diagnosis and treatment of Mullerian adenosarcoma of the uterus.Aust NZ J Obstet Gynaecol. 2008; 48: 596-600
☆Presented at the Society of Gynecologic Oncologists Annual Meeting on Women's Cancer, San Francisco, California. March 14–17, 2010.