Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ovarian volume related to age.Gynecol Oncol. 2000; 77: 410-412
- Ovary volume in young and premenopausal adults: US determination. Work in progress.Radiology. 1986; 159: 731-732
Baltarowich OH. Female pelvic organ measurements. In: Goldberg BB, Kurtz AB, editors. Atlas of ultrasound measurements. 1st ed. Chicago: Year Book Medical Publishers; 1990. p. 200–203 of 190–242.
- The contribution of sonographic evaluation of ovarian size in patients with polycystic ovarian disease.J Ultrasound Med. 1985; 4: 347-351
- Ovarian volume measured by US: bigger than we think.Radiology. 1990; 177: 189-192
- Polycystic ovarian disease: US features in 104 patients.Radiology. 1987; 163: 111-116
☆No sources of support require acknowledgment. There is no source of support with regard to this submission. There is no actual, potential or apparent conflict of interest.